Unanswered questionsAsk a question most recent first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 14 Nov 2019 More frequent Disfunction and limitations in activities of Daily living in hip fracture
- 28 Sep 2019 PURILON
- 25 Sep 2019 miomectomy disminish ovarian reserve pelvic surgery not over the ovary AND disminution of ovarian reserve
- 31 Aug 2019 sleep apnea diagnostics
- 28 Jun 2019 Allowing self harm in children - it now seems to be acceptable to allow young people to self harm safely -- is this safe or good practice? (via Twitter)
- 14 Jun 2019 Are NOACs as good or better than warfarin in a patient with antiphospholipid syndrome and a past history of unprovoked DVT