In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 30 May 2019 How useful are statins in the elderly?
- 24 May 2019 What is the best intervention for croup?
- 17 Feb 2020 What is an effective taper for gabapentin 300 mg tid? I want to take someone off gabapentin since she has history of intentional overdose. did not use gabapentin but since she has ongoing anxiety and depression, i want to safely taper her down.
- 17 Feb 2020 pediatrics, sedation, delirium, guidelines I'm having to write a paper on guidelines of pediatric sedation, delirum
- 17 Feb 2020 META -ANAYSIS ON CIPN IN BREAST CANCER PATIENTS PLEASE SUGGEST ME TO HOW FIND OUT THESE STUDIES
- 13 Feb 2020 Looking for any information pertaining to sexual activity during any stage of pregnancy.
- 13 Feb 2020 croup scoring systems. i am looking for information on the comparisons between westley and modified thassig scoring systems in pre hospital emergency medicine. I am on my final year of my degree course in Paramedic Science at University Limerick here in Ireland and my research proposal question is about the above scoring systems as we do not have this in Ire ...
- 12 Feb 2020 Acupressure on PC6 can be an effective therapy for relieve nausea in early pregnancy Yost, Goldberg, Lacasse, Streitberger, Betz
- 5 Feb 2020 What is the pathophysiology of Emery-Dreifuss Muscular Dystrophy? Originally asked as fisiopatologia de emery-dreifuss, which Google translated to emery dreifuss pathophysiology!
- 4 Feb 2020 In patient with a sickle cell crisis, which IV fluid is best? Normal saline versus lactated ringers
- 4 Feb 2020 What effect does acupressure on PC6 have to relieve nausea in early pregnancy?
- 28 Jan 2020 Vitamin d in the treatment of pediatric atopic dermatitis?
- 28 Jan 2020 Diagnostic value of ultrasound in physiotherapy
- 27 Jan 2020 New risk markers in cardiology i need to know about new riskmarkers and prevetion of cardiovascular disease
- 25 Jan 2020 Are direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs) more effective in lowering the risk of significant bleeding episodes in patients with non valvular atrial fibrillation?
- 19 Jan 2020 How has a patient with two pituitary apoplexies been managed ? I have come across a lady with a pituitary adenoma who developed a bleed into her pituitary after diagnosis. This is called an apoplexy which was managed conservatively. She then got pregnant an ...
- 12 Jan 2020 How to find the best evidence to support the need for increasing activity levels in women aged 16-25 years.
- 12 Jan 2020 I am trying to locate papers covering the implications or benefits associated with the administration sequence of chemotherapy drugs, to patients receiving day treatment. This is outside of the rule vesicants, followed by irritants with vesicant properties etc. This is pertinent to cases where both drugs to be administered are irritants for example.
- 12 Jan 2020 What are the hazards of diathermy use in the operating room?
- 21 Dec 2019 What are the attitudes to take when refusing food in a palliative patient? from:2015