All questionsAsk a question most follows first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 12 Jun 2019 Are there any RCT on "Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping After Birth and newborn outcome"?
- 30 May 2019 Which drugs help in restless legs syndrome (RLS)?
- 24 May 2019 What is the best intervention for croup?
- 16 Jul 2019 Are there evidence suggesting use of progesterone support for conception in Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? Physiologically speaking, progesterone surge is needed to maintain the endometrium lining for successful implantation of embryo which is deranged in PCOS. Hence, it might be possible to provide proges ...
- 16 Jul 2019 burnout syndrome in emergency nursing
- 15 Jul 2019 slow relase compared to immitidate release metoprolol
- 28 Jun 2019 How many people who tell doctors they are going to commit suicide actually do? (Q via Twitter)
- 26 Jun 2019 Is there a relationship between the incidence of asthma in children and family size?
- 19 Jun 2019 Among ill medical patients, what is the prevalence of abnormal urinalyses that are due to the underlying medical illness, vs abnormal urinalyses due to a co-existing urinary infection (I think I recall seeing data on this, but now cannot find it)
- 18 Jun 2019 What, in your view, is/are the best examples of the use of personalised medicine?
- 17 Jun 2019 For uncomplicated appendicitis when is initial antibiotic therapy a reasonable first line option?
- 15 Jun 2019 Is the "interaction" between Clopidogrel and Omeprazole clinically relevant - yes I know the warnings but what does it actually mean to an individual?
- 14 Jun 2019 How to replace the use of ibuprofen, since its now being banned? Especially for patients in whom the use of paracetamol is not as effective as ibuprofen
- 14 Jun 2019 What are the implications of taking Ginkgo biloba concurrently with an antiplatelet?
- 11 Jun 2019 Has anyone seen any RCTs comparing b12 frequency in pernicious anaemia (e.g. 1 month v 3 month)?
- 30 May 2019 Dexmedetomidine and brain protection: fact or fiction?
- 30 May 2019 Does BMI affect the effectiveness of DMPA contraceptive injection?
- 30 May 2019 How useful are statins in the elderly?
- 18 Jul 2019
- 28 Jun 2019 Allowing self harm in children - it now seems to be acceptable to allow young people to self harm safely -- is this safe or good practice? (via Twitter)