All questionsAsk a question most follows first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 29 Oct 2019 Can a diabetic educator help decrease HbA1c level?
- 28 Oct 2019 What is the evidence for vitamin B6 in premenstrual syndrome? Original question: P-5-P for treating PMS
- 25 Oct 2019 Should patients, with a history of anaphylaxis, avoid ACE Inhibitors? A colleague has been to a recent update and was advised by acute care physicians that patients with a history of anaphylaxis (any cause) should avoid ACEinhibitors. Is there any evidence for this?
- 24 Oct 2019 Treatment of Ankylosing spondylitis? Original question was "TRATAMIENTO ESPONDILITIS ANQUILOPOYÉTICA". We believe we've translated it accurately!
- 23 Oct 2019 Are there significant interactions between oral combined contraceptives and non-rifampin antibiotics?
- 22 Oct 2019 How can nurses improve end of life care for patients in acute hospitals?
- 21 Oct 2019 Does rifaximin decrease small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in patients with irritable bowel syndrome?
- 21 Oct 2019 How to adjust antibiotics dose in acute kidney injury (AKI) patient?
- 15 Oct 2019 Is amalgam safe?
- 13 Oct 2019 What is the best treatment for Hepatocellular CA invading the stomach with GI bleeding? The patient has previously undergone right liver lobectomy
- 13 Oct 2019 Small bore pig tail catheter seldinger versus open chest drain large bore tube insertion for Secondary spontaneous pneumothorax?
- 11 Oct 2019 Does unemployment increase alcohol consumption?
- 8 Oct 2019 Are there any cross sectional study about the risk of uses sedative medication?
- 8 Oct 2019 What is the best scale for social media addiction?
- 8 Oct 2019 What are corticosteroids psychological adverse effects?
- 5 Oct 2019 What ethnicity should be used for Fijians when calculating CV risk using QRisk3?
- 2 Oct 2019 What is the possible risk of giving three medications (ACEI/ARB), NSAID, and diuretics in elderly?
- 2 Oct 2019 Is ticagrelor contraindicated in asthma?
- 1 Oct 2019 Combining relative risks:additive or multiplicative e.g lung cancer and RR Smoking 25 pack years and asbestos occupational exposure 40 years
- 27 Sep 2019 For smoking cessation among university staff and student does spirometry offer a better outcome?