All questionsAsk a question most votes first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 30 May 2019 How useful are statins in the elderly?
- 12 Jun 2019 Are there any RCT on "Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping After Birth and newborn outcome"?
- 11 Jun 2019 Has anyone seen any RCTs comparing b12 frequency in pernicious anaemia (e.g. 1 month v 3 month)?
- 30 May 2019 Which drugs help in restless legs syndrome (RLS)?
- 30 May 2019 What are the best EBM conference to learn about all things evidence?
- 21 Oct 2019 how to adjust antibiotics dose in AKI patient?
- 21 Oct 2019 what are the new head and neck robotic systems available
- 18 Oct 2019 when to use clondine as alternative to dexametamdine? ICU
- 18 Oct 2019 Is their a role for perioperative nurses in reducing adverse events, mistakes etc?
- 15 Oct 2019 Is amalgam safe?
- 13 Oct 2019 What is the best treatment for Hepatocellular CA invading the stomach with GI bleeding? The patient has previously undergone right liver lobectomy
- 13 Oct 2019 Small bore pig tail catheter seldinger versus open chest drain large bore tube insertion for Secondary spontaneous pneumothorax?
- 11 Oct 2019 Does unemployment increase alcohol consumption?
- 8 Oct 2019 Are there any cross sectional study about the risk of uses sedative medication?
- 8 Oct 2019 What is the best scale for social media addiction?
- 8 Oct 2019 What are corticosteroids psychological adverse effects?
- 5 Oct 2019 What ethnicity should be used for Fijians when calculating CV risk using QRisk3?
- 3 Oct 2019 In children with pharyngitis, how useful are prediction tools to select whom to perform microbiological tests? Original question was: En menores de 18 años con faringitis, el uso de escalas de predicción clínica, ayuda a seleccionar los pacientes a los que realizar pruebas microbiológicas I clarified the qu ...
- 2 Oct 2019 What is the possible risk of giving three medications (ACEI/ARB), NSAID, and diuretics in elderly?
- 1 Oct 2019 Combining relative risks:additive or multiplicative e.g lung cancer and RR Smoking 25 pack years and asbestos occupational exposure 40 years