In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 30 May 2019 How useful are statins in the elderly?
- 12 Jun 2019 Are there any RCT on "Delayed Umbilical Cord Clamping After Birth and newborn outcome"?
- 11 Jun 2019 Has anyone seen any RCTs comparing b12 frequency in pernicious anaemia (e.g. 1 month v 3 month)?
- 30 May 2019 Which drugs help in restless legs syndrome (RLS)?
- 30 May 2019 What are the best EBM conference to learn about all things evidence?
- 19 Jan 2020 How has a patient with two pituitary apoplexies been managed ? I have come across a lady with a pituitary adenoma who developed a bleed into her pituitary after diagnosis. This is called an apoplexy which was managed conservatively. She then got pregnant an ...
- 17 Jan 2020 What is the evidence behind the capacity issues we have in systemic cancer treatment services in the UK? We know that SACT/chemotherapy services are struggling in the UK - what are the measures behind this? What has been tried to address is, and were they successful? Thank you!
- 12 Jan 2020 How to find the best evidence to support the need for increasing activity levels in women aged 16-25 years.
- 12 Jan 2020 I am trying to locate papers covering the implications or benefits associated with the administration sequence of chemotherapy drugs, to patients receiving day treatment. This is outside of the rule vesicants, followed by irritants with vesicant properties etc. This is pertinent to cases where both drugs to be administered are irritants for example.
- 12 Jan 2020 What are the hazards of diathermy use in the operating room?
- 29 Dec 2019 What is the worldwide incidence of rheumatoid arthritis
- 24 Dec 2019 Which is better ultrasound or CT for diagnosing hemangioma?
- 21 Dec 2019 What are the attitudes to take when refusing food in a palliative patient? from:2015
- 19 Dec 2019 aumenta la tasa de cesareas los ingresos tempranos en sala de partos? la oms define fase latente del trabajo de parto hasta los 5 cm de dilatacion, ingresos precoces aumentan la no progresion del parto
- 14 Dec 2019 Diazepam (regardless of dose) is severely impairing driving skills within the first 2 months of treatment ? 1 = Totally disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Totally agree what is the correct answer ?
- 13 Dec 2019 Which foods can increase or decrease platelet count?
- 12 Dec 2019 Can man carry the BRCA gene for breast cancer?
- 26 Nov 2019 Does anyone have any experience or guidance on use of lateral positioning of patients with stable spinal injury in critical care? If so, any specifice devices/cushions used to support the patient?
- 25 Nov 2019 pre dialysis blood sampling is the best practice to collect blood sample if patient has a central venous catheter for dialysis : 1) The CVC or 2) the arterial port in the hemodialysis circuit?
- 20 Nov 2019 corticosteroids for bacterial meningitis