In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 17 Feb 2020 pediatrics, sedation, delirium, guidelines I'm having to write a paper on guidelines of pediatric sedation, delirum
- 13 Feb 2020 risk factors inappropriate antibiotic prescribing What factors influence the inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics in the outpatient setting in the United States (including provider, patient and multi-level factors)?
- 13 Feb 2020 croup scoring systems. i am looking for information on the comparisons between westley and modified thassig scoring systems in pre hospital emergency medicine. I am on my final year of my degree course in Paramedic Science at University Limerick here in Ireland and my research proposal question is about the above scoring systems as we do not have this in Ire ...
- 5 Feb 2020 What is the pathophysiology of Emery-Dreifuss Muscular Dystrophy? Originally asked as fisiopatologia de emery-dreifuss, which Google translated to emery dreifuss pathophysiology!
- 3 Oct 2019 In children with pharyngitis, how useful are prediction tools to select whom to perform microbiological tests? Original question was: En menores de 18 años con faringitis, el uso de escalas de predicción clínica, ayuda a seleccionar los pacientes a los que realizar pruebas microbiológicas I clarified the qu ...
- 23 Sep 2019 Does being born on the 99th centile result in obesity in childhood?
- 25 Aug 2019 Does acetaminophen affect the vaccines efficacy in infant? for general population
- 13 Aug 2019 Where a mother receives morphine for labour pain, should the newborn be observed for a set period of time as standard? If yes, how long? The baby may be sleepy and slow to feed. I have searched all the usual databases but cannot find evidence for a standard period of time for observations. Does it just depend on whether the baby shows ...
- 9 Aug 2019 In children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is Functional Strength Training effective in improving lower extremity muscle strength and mobility?
- 8 Aug 2019 effectivness end side effectos of ondasentron vs metoclopramide
- 28 Jun 2019 Allowing self harm in children - it now seems to be acceptable to allow young people to self harm safely -- is this safe or good practice? (via Twitter)
- 26 Jun 2019 Is there a relationship between the incidence of asthma in children and family size?
- 17 Jun 2019 For uncomplicated appendicitis when is initial antibiotic therapy a reasonable first line option?
- 24 May 2019 What is the best intervention for croup?