All questions in "pediatrics"Ask a question most follows first
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 3 Oct 2019 In children with pharyngitis, how useful are prediction tools to select whom to perform microbiological tests? Original question was: En menores de 18 años con faringitis, el uso de escalas de predicción clínica, ayuda a seleccionar los pacientes a los que realizar pruebas microbiológicas I clarified the qu ...
- 9 Aug 2019 In children with Autism Spectrum Disorder is Functional Strength Training effective in improving lower extremity muscle strength and mobility?
- 24 May 2019 What is the best intervention for croup?
- 23 Sep 2019 Does being born on the 99th centile result in obesity in childhood?
- 25 Aug 2019 Does acetaminophen affect the vaccines efficacy in infant? for general population
- 13 Aug 2019 Where a mother receives morphine for labour pain, should the newborn be observed for a set period of time as standard? If yes, how long? The baby may be sleepy and slow to feed. I have searched all the usual databases but cannot find evidence for a standard period of time for observations. Does it just depend on whether the baby shows ...
- 8 Aug 2019 effectivness end side effectos of ondasentron vs metoclopramide
- 26 Jun 2019 Is there a relationship between the incidence of asthma in children and family size?
- 17 Jun 2019 For uncomplicated appendicitis when is initial antibiotic therapy a reasonable first line option?
- 28 Jun 2019 Allowing self harm in children - it now seems to be acceptable to allow young people to self harm safely -- is this safe or good practice? (via Twitter)