In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 17 Feb 2020 What is an effective taper for gabapentin 300 mg tid? I want to take someone off gabapentin since she has history of intentional overdose. did not use gabapentin but since she has ongoing anxiety and depression, i want to safely taper her down.
- 13 Feb 2020 risk factors inappropriate antibiotic prescribing What factors influence the inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics in the outpatient setting in the United States (including provider, patient and multi-level factors)?
- 12 Jan 2020 How to find the best evidence to support the need for increasing activity levels in women aged 16-25 years.
- 18 Nov 2019 if using PICO and I wanted to search for the benefits of interprofessional education on Clinical Practice. Ive chosen Nursing as P Clinical practice as the I and Inter-professional as O am I right or is it the other way round Basically looking at the impact of one on the other so I just need to get the ...
- 3 Nov 2019 What is the evidence for buprenorphine versus placebo in opioid use disorder?
- 11 Oct 2019 Does unemployment increase alcohol consumption?
- 3 Oct 2019 In children with pharyngitis, how useful are prediction tools to select whom to perform microbiological tests? Original question was: En menores de 18 años con faringitis, el uso de escalas de predicción clínica, ayuda a seleccionar los pacientes a los que realizar pruebas microbiológicas I clarified the qu ...
- 2 Oct 2019 What is the possible risk of giving three medications (ACEI/ARB), NSAID, and diuretics in elderly?
- 14 Sep 2019 Can the use of a lumbar belt be recommended for the prevention or treatment of low back pain?
- 5 Sep 2019 I have the recollection that alpha blockers are not recommended first line because of adverse CCD outcomes (was it ALLHAT?) but, really, should I be using them at all in primary care for hypertension? Had 74 yo gentlemen today on terazosin and ramipril for BP. Recent ER visit for hypotension recorded at home 90-110 systolic. In ER and here BP 120-130 systolic. ECG in ER: bigemeny. Holster in May sh ...
- 4 Sep 2019 Supplement Vitamin D in women over 65 with decreased BMD? Why is the role of PTH in preventing bone mineralization whe VitaminD is administered?
- 31 Aug 2019 sleep apnea diagnostics
- 14 Aug 2019 quality of type 2 diabetes treatment in the middle east
- 8 Aug 2019 effectivness end side effectos of ondasentron vs metoclopramide
- 14 Jun 2019 What are the implications of taking Ginkgo biloba concurrently with an antiplatelet?