In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 17 Mar 2020 Coronavirus and laparoscopy: is there any evidence of transmission of SARS CoV2 because the spread of CO2 during a laparoscopy on an infected patient?
- 17 Mar 2020 covid19: timing for elective surgery in IV stage colorectal liver mets
- 11 Mar 2020 Any experience of using rituximab for liver transplant rejection? Liver transplant January 2020. Received 2 x pulses with 1g methylprednisolone and 1 x course of basiliximab. Consultant querying the use of rituximab next - any units with experience of using it for A ...
- 10 Mar 2020 What are the guidelines for mild head injury in child?
- 8 Mar 2020 por favor alguien tendrá información actual sobre estado hiperosmolar hiperglicémico
- 5 Mar 2020 arginine supplementation I Wish to know if there's anything about arginine and asthenia in children under 12 years. Thank You
- 5 Mar 2020 I need information on neonatal pneumonia Original Q neumonía neonatal no puedo encontrar esa informacion
- 4 Mar 2020 Does splenectomy improve outcomes for myelofibrosis treated with allogeneic stem cell transplant
- 3 Mar 2020 "5G" technology and cancer/ health risk in adult females
- 27 Feb 2020 Aside from this study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4040429/) is anyone aware of evidence for aerobic exercise as a PREVENTION or TREATMENT for the common cold?
- 26 Feb 2020 Clinical Practice Guideline. Looking for a clinical practice guideline for the treatment of drug resistant epilepsy or pharmacoresistant epilepsy. If possible, developed using GRADE. Thank youl.
- 24 Feb 2020 unvaccinated populations I'm looking for studies about unvaccinated populations and their effect on communities (especially the young, old, immunocompromised)
- 23 Feb 2020 Can the implementation of nursing from advanced practice convert a hospital into a magnetic hospital?
- 19 Feb 2020 Nurse delivered CBT for treatment of depression I'm writing a literature review on nurse delivered CBT for treament of depression amongst adults in the community. I'm seeking for RCT articles twithin the past 10 years that are related to this. Ca ...
- 17 Feb 2020 What is an effective taper for gabapentin 300 mg tid? I want to take someone off gabapentin since she has history of intentional overdose. did not use gabapentin but since she has ongoing anxiety and depression, i want to safely taper her down.
- 17 Feb 2020 pediatrics, sedation, delirium, guidelines I'm having to write a paper on guidelines of pediatric sedation, delirum
- 17 Feb 2020 META -ANAYSIS ON CIPN IN BREAST CANCER PATIENTS PLEASE SUGGEST ME TO HOW FIND OUT THESE STUDIES
- 13 Feb 2020 Looking for any information pertaining to sexual activity during any stage of pregnancy.
- 13 Feb 2020 risk factors inappropriate antibiotic prescribing What factors influence the inappropriate prescribing of antibiotics in the outpatient setting in the United States (including provider, patient and multi-level factors)?
- 13 Feb 2020 Could nusinersen be used in a different age range of those of the pivotal trials CHERISH and ENDEAR (till 14 15 years), say a patient 31 years old with SMA (severe stage)? Hammersmith 6 FIL 64 Barthel 40 severe dependence