In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 11 Mar 2020 Any experience of using rituximab for liver transplant rejection? Liver transplant January 2020. Received 2 x pulses with 1g methylprednisolone and 1 x course of basiliximab. Consultant querying the use of rituximab next - any units with experience of using it for A ...
- 21 Oct 2019 Does rifaximin decrease small intestinal bacterial overgrowth in patients with irritable bowel syndrome?
- 13 Oct 2019 What is the best treatment for Hepatocellular CA invading the stomach with GI bleeding? The patient has previously undergone right liver lobectomy
- 2 Oct 2019 What is the possible risk of giving three medications (ACEI/ARB), NSAID, and diuretics in elderly?
- 25 Aug 2019 the incidence of postoperative obstructions due to adhesions are declining due to laparoscopy ?
- 8 Aug 2019 effectivness end side effectos of ondasentron vs metoclopramide
- 4 Aug 2019 how to diagnose chronic pancreatitis
- 17 Jun 2019 For uncomplicated appendicitis when is initial antibiotic therapy a reasonable first line option?