In order to create questions or respond to questions, you will need to be logged in.
Find out more in this blog post: Trip’s community Q&A service
Notes about questions
Please try to answer the question first by searching Trip - do not abuse the system by asking without searching first. This could result in a poorer experience for all
Be as concise as possible, if the question is too long you can add extra detail in the ‘more information’ box. The word limit is to allow for Tweeting of the question, so boosting response rate.
Do not post patient-identifiable information (breaches will result in removal from this service).
Uncertainty is central to health care, so asking questions is normal and healthy
Do not expect an answer quickly - it may happen, we just can't tell you when!
- 19 Feb 2020 Nurse delivered CBT for treatment of depression I'm writing a literature review on nurse delivered CBT for treament of depression amongst adults in the community. I'm seeking for RCT articles twithin the past 10 years that are related to this. Ca ...
- 5 Nov 2019 Is there any evidence that atypical antipsychotics can lead to atrial fibrillation?
- 3 Nov 2019 What is the evidence for buprenorphine versus placebo in opioid use disorder?
- 11 Oct 2019 Does unemployment increase alcohol consumption?
- 8 Oct 2019 What is the best scale for social media addiction?
- 8 Oct 2019 What are corticosteroids psychological adverse effects?
- 25 Sep 2019 Reducing anxiety in menopausal women on HRT - any suggestions?
- 26 Aug 2019 management of post natal depression
- 4 Aug 2019 ¿cómo influye el abuso de las nuevas tecnologías en niños y adolescentes?
- 28 Jun 2019 Allowing self harm in children - it now seems to be acceptable to allow young people to self harm safely -- is this safe or good practice? (via Twitter)
- 28 Jun 2019 How many people who tell doctors they are going to commit suicide actually do? (Q via Twitter)