What is Trip?
Trip is a clinical search engine designed to allow users to quickly and easily find and use high-quality research evidence to support their practice and/or care.
Trip has been online since 1997 and in that time has developed into the internet’s premier source of evidence-based content. Our motto is ‘Find evidence fast’ and this is something we aim to deliver for every single search.
As well as research evidence we also allow clinicians to search across other content types including images, videos, patient information leaflets, educational courses and news.
For further information on Trip click on any of the questions/sections on the left-hand side of this page. But if you still have questions please contact us via email@example.com
Top results for low back pain
401. Active exercise, education, and cognitive behavioral therapy for persistent disabling low back pain: a randomized controlled trial
402. Effectiveness of workplace rehabilitation interventions in the treatment of work-related low back pain: a systematic review
403. Advice for the management of low back pain: a systematic review of randomised controlled trials
405. A brief pain management program compared with physical therapy for low back pain: results from an economic analysis alongside a randomized clinical trial
406. Addition of choice of complementary therapies to usual care for acute low back pain: a randomized controlled trial
407. Effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of three types of physiotherapy used to reduce chronic low back pain disability: a pragmatic randomized trial with economic evaluation
Epidural steroid injection (ESI) is a nonsurgical treatment for managing low back pain and sciatica caused by disc herniation or degenerative changes in the vertebrae. The goal of ESI is to relieve pain, improve function, and reduce the need for surgical intervention.Timeliness warning This report has been archived and may contain outdated information. To request a copy of the report please contact the organisation directly. Final publication URL Indexing Status Subject indexing assigned by CRD