What is Trip?
Trip is a clinical search engine designed to allow users to quickly and easily find and use high-quality research evidence to support their practice and/or care.
Trip has been online since 1997 and in that time has developed into the internet’s premier source of evidence-based content. Our motto is ‘Find evidence fast’ and this is something we aim to deliver for every single search.
As well as research evidence we also allow clinicians to search across other content types including images, videos, patient information leaflets, educational courses and news.
For further information on Trip click on any of the questions/sections on the left-hand side of this page. But if you still have questions please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Top results for low back pain
462. Does early magnetic resonance imaging influence management or improve outcome in patients referred to secondary care with low back pain? A pragmatic randomised controlled trial
464. Low back pain prevention's effects in schoolchildren: what is the evidence? Full Text available with Trip Pro
467. Comparison of classification-based physical therapy with therapy based on clinical practice guidelines for patients with acute low back pain: a randomized clinical trial
468. Treatment- and cost-effectiveness of early intervention for acute low-back pain patients: a one-year prospective study
469. Rapid magnetic resonance imaging for diagnosing cancer-related low back pain: a cost-effectiveness analysis
470. Total disc replacement for chronic low back pain: background and a systematic review of the literature
This report aims to determine the impact of low back pain on the health