What is Trip?
Trip is a clinical search engine designed to allow users to quickly and easily find and use high-quality research evidence to support their practice and/or care.
Trip has been online since 1997 and in that time has developed into the internet’s premier source of evidence-based content. Our motto is ‘Find evidence fast’ and this is something we aim to deliver for every single search.
As well as research evidence we also allow clinicians to search across other content types including images, videos, patient information leaflets, educational courses and news.
For further information on Trip click on any of the questions/sections on the left-hand side of this page. But if you still have questions please contact us via email@example.com
Top results for mammography
121. Breast cancer mortality in Copenhagen after introduction of mammography screening: cohort study. Full Text available with Trip Pro
124. Impact of computer-aided detection prompts on the sensitivity and specificity of screening mammography
126. Screening with magnetic resonance imaging and mammography of a UK population at high familial risk of breast cancer: a prospective multicentre cohort study (MARIBS). (Abstract)
127. Surveillance of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers with magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, mammography, and clinical breast examination. Full Text available with Trip Pro
128. Risk for distant recurrence of breast cancer detected by mammography screening or other methods. Full Text available with Trip Pro
129. Influence of personal characteristics of individual women on sensitivity and specificity of mammography in the Million Women Study: cohort study. Full Text available with Trip Pro
130. Efficacy of MRI and mammography for breast-cancer screening in women with a familial or genetic predisposition. Full Text available with Trip Pro
131. Relationship between health status and use of screening mammography and Papanicolaou smears among women older than 70 years of age. (Abstract)
132. Effect of breast augmentation on the accuracy of mammography and cancer characteristics. Full Text available with Trip Pro
This Horizon Scanning Report is intended for the use of health planners and policy makers. It provides an assessment of the current state